The following are medical illustrations of injuries, conditions, and various areas of the body that may occur or be affected due to someone’s negligence. Medical understanding is important for pursuing legal matters that arise from injuries and illnesses.
Conditions and Injuries
- Asthma / Asthmatic Bronchiole: Medical illustration showing the difference between a normal, healthy bronchiole which allows free breathing and an asthmatic bronchiole, which can cause constricted breathing and symptoms that include: wheezing, coughing, chest tightness and shortness of breath.
- Mechanism of Cervical Muscle Injury
- Mechanism of Cervical Ligamentous Sprain
- Mechanism of Vertebral Disc Injury
- Right Shoulder Acromioplasty
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Cervical Disc Injury