Auto Accident Injuries in GA
Let Our Savannah Car Accident Attorney Help You
If you have been injured in a car accident, you probably have many questions. How serious is my injury? How common is it? Is it worth pursuing a personal injury claim? Your injury may appear to be minor, or you may have felt the symptoms a few hours after the collision, and you think the pain will disappear with time. Unfortunately, if you fail to treat your injuries immediately after a crash, it can harm your chances of recovering financial compensation to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, as well as pain and suffering.
At Brooks Law Office, we are dedicated to helping our clients make the best recovery from injury possible. While you recover from the harm suffered in your car accident, our Savannah personal injury lawyer can investigate the crash, collect and analyze evidence, and help you obtain the maximum settlement.
Common Types of Auto Accident Injuries
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA), over three million people in the United States are injured each year in car accidents. Although auto accident injuries can vary from person to person and incident to incident, there are several common ones.
Our firm handles the following types of injuries:
- Brain injuries – This includes concussions, lacerations, traumatic brain injuries, skull fractures, and internal bleeding.
- Spinal injuries – Any damage to the spinal cord can cause severe nerve damage, resulting in loss of movement or sensation in the lower extremities or entire body.
- Neck and back injuries – This includes whiplash, sprain, strains, herniated discs, and spinal cord damage.
- Soft tissue injuries – Any damage to the body’s connective tissues, such as muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Broken bones – Whether a bone is broken or the injury consists of multiple fractures, broken bones can be extremely painful, may require surgery to repair, and can take a significant time to recover.
- Internal organ injury – This type of injury is often the result of blunt force trauma, resulting in broken ribs, punctured lungs, and other penetrating organ injuries.
- Emotional distress – Not all injuries are physical. People can suffer emotional scars after suffering a serious injury in a devastating car accident. This includes anxiety, depression, and even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Schedule a Free Consultation Today!
Brooks Law Office can help you manage the paperwork, file the right documents, negotiate with insurance adjusters, and protect your rights and best interests, so you can focus solely on your health and well-being. Do not hesitate to get the legal help you need to get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
For more information, contact us and speak with our Savannah auto accident lawyer today.