Product Liability Attorneys in Savannah
Fighting for the Rights You Deserve
As a consumer, you are entitled to certain rights. These rights are protected under the law, and if violated, it is essential you enlist the legal guidance and advocacy of our Savannah product liability attorneys of Brooks Law Office immediately. Product liability refers to any legal matters in which manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, suppliers, retailers, and more are held responsible for any accidents or injuries caused due to their negligence or misconduct.
The following are common product liability concerns our legal team has the tools necessary to help you wish, including but not limited to:
- Manufacturing defects, in which an error is caused during the assembly process
- Design defects, which is a result of a flaw in the original design or blueprint of an item. These defects are generally found in all manufactured products of this particular company
- Failure to warn of potential risks of the product
- Breach of warranty, including express and implied warranty
- Improper or falsely branded warning label, such as one not close to the area of hazard
Contact Our Dedicated & Determined Savannah Product Liability Lawyers Today
As a victim of product liability, you need look no further than Brooks Law Office for a Savannah product liability attorney to fight for your rights. Our legal team is well-versed in ensuring guilty parties don’t get away with all they have caused, including your costly medical expenses, loss of work or ability to earn wages, and emotional distress in the form of pain and suffering. We won’t back down from the challenge of being your voice during your time of need.
If you are interested in speaking to a trusted member of our firm, please don’t hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience by calling (912) 348-5188.