Product Liability Attorney
Defective products can cause serious injuries, life-changing complications, and even death.
- Medical Devices
- Kitchen Appliances
- Household Products
- Cars and Trucks
- Children Toys
Product Liability Attorney Gene Brooks helps victims seek financial recovery for injuries caused by someone else’s negligence.
Fill out the form below for a product liability case consultation.
A defective product does not necessarily mean that the product itself is faulty. Product defects can stem from some form of negligence or oversight at some point during the design, manufacture, or sale of a product. Product liability claims typically involve the following:
- Manufacturing defects, in which an error is caused during the assembly process
- Design defects, which is a result of a flaw in the original design or blueprint of an item. These defects are generally found in all manufactured products of this particular company
- Failure to warn of potential risks of the product
- Breach of warranty, including express and implied warranty
- Improper or falsely branded warning label, such as one not close to the area of hazard
If you have been hurt by a defective product:
- Seek medical treatment for your injuries. Keep detailed notes about your pain and doctor’s visits.
- Do not get rid of the product. We may need to send the product to an expert.
- Gather any documentation you have regarding your purchase of the product.
In the state of Georgia, the plaintiff must prove:
- There was an injury.
- Someone or the product was defective.
- Someone was at fault for what happened.
- The cause of the injury was, in fact, the defective product.
Product liability cases complicated and typically require research, experiments, accident reconstruction, and testimony by experts.
When multiple people are making similar claims against a product, a class action lawsuit may be appropriate.
We will investigate your claim by gathering the police report, dash cam footage, surveillance videos, photos, and interviewing witness.
We will gather documents from the insurance company and your medical records and bills.
We will negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. If they do not offer a fair settlement, we are prepared to take your case to trial.
Product liability cases we have received settlements in:
Dow Corning (Breast Implants)
Current product liability class actions:
Monsanto (Round Up)
Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems
DePuy (Hip Implants)
Put a Skilled & Seasoned
Legal Team on Your Side
Do not assume the insurance company is looking out for your best interest. They are in the business of making money, not giving it away. They can make you a low-ball offer or deny your claim all together. Contact Savannah's Personal Injury Law Firm to get a free evaluation of your case.
Fill out the form for a free consultation.
Legal Disclaimer: This site may contain attorney advertising. The information you obtain from this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create a client-attorney relationship.